filters
state:
city:
product:

Olay - Oosy complete sensitive spf 15

Up all night face red and burning. Neck itching so badly could have done some damage,several hours later ,still the same. This was applied yesterday morning,face washed hoping to remove whatI can only assume was and is an allergic reaction. I for one do not recommend Olay complete Sensitive.

Olay - Question

I don’t really know what happened

Olay - Absolutely terrible product

Cannot stand the smell of Oil of Olay. Over powering. Threw mine away. If it was fragrance free I would continue to use. Awful!

Olay - Horrible product
Wanted to add pictures of how swollen my face and eyes are. OMG! Same thing happened to me. I was getting ready to brush my teeth and looked in the mirror. I was horrified!!! My face and under eyes are swollen. I used the regeneration and 7 in one. What’s going on Olay? This is our faces they are damaging

Olay - Bad reaction

Olay - Bad reaction
I recently purchased Olay gentle clean foaming cleanser & Olay active hydrating cream. Omg. 1st I used the cleanser last Saturday & it broke me out(red itchy burning rash) on my face & ears. Then today I used the cream & it did the same thing. Maybe I have sensitive skin but this is a horrible itchy reaction.
3.0

Olay - It Works Makeup Remover Wipes Review

I used heir *** *** anti wrinkle wipes and now I have no *** eyebrow hair at the tail of my eyebrow , if I find the woman I’m going to shave her eyebrow hair off see if they like it , *** ***
Turnaround Time

Olay - Skin broke out

Olay - Skin broke out
My chest area has a rash

Olay lotion
OMG my daughter and I be using this lotion for around 2 to 3 days and I would love to show you what this lotion have done to me and my daughter's face my face my body on the burns that I have around my body this lotion is not good at all
Reply to reviews
I purchased the product above for the very first time. I am disappointed with the product. I have been using it now for over one week, I am disgusted to look at myself in the mirror. I am fair skinned, the colour of my face is a pale orange and it stays like that for...

Olay - Horrid smell

I remember my mom using this stuff and it wasn’t disgusting, but this is making me wretch. What happened???
2.0